Our team gets really excited each time when we see awesome images, edited via our mobile apps and online photo effects. Guys, you make marvelous photos. We decided that sharing the best picks of your photos with all of you is an absolute “must do”, thus starting from now we are going to publish interesting photos taken by Pho.to fans. And be sure to click the image you like to find out which photo effect (or mobile app) was used to create it.
Mobilography is a relatively new trend (first official community was established in spring, 2004) in the world of digital photography that deals with photos taken by cameras built into various mobiles and originally not designed for professional photography.
Did you know, that…
- 120 mln cards are sent, given or exchanged on Easter in USA.
- There is no Easter Bunny in Sweden. Instead, their kids wait for Easter Wizard to come!
- 60 000 year old decorated Ostrich eggs were found in Africa!
- Easter and Halloween are holidays that people with sweet tooth like best of all as on these days US people eat the most candies.
- People started cooking chocolate Easter eggs in early 1900s. Before that everybody used to eat ordinary chicken eggs (although painted).
- The most widespread Easter symbols are: the Cross, Eggs, Rabbits, Easter flowers (tulips and trumpet lilies), Baskets, Nests, springtime and Simnel cake.
- Households in America spend $131 on Easter each year, $14.7 billion in total.
- 76% of people eat ears on chocolate bunnies first. What about you?
- There are a lot of Easter photo frames and cards on Funny.Pho.to?
Good news for iPhone/iPad users: we have optimized the Share.Pho.to app to make it even more convenient and fast!
Now you can choose the size in which you want the photos to be uploaded.
Just click the resize button and choose the size that
you have the patience to wait for best suits your needs:
- Original (no resize)
- Large (2000 px)
- Medium (1200 px)
- Small (800 px)
You can change the size at any moment, even if you are already uploading some images. It is useful in case you have chosen a rather large size, but can’t wait until all photos are uploaded.
Compared with the first version of the Share.Pho.to app, the 1.1 version has increased uploading speed thanks to multi-thread uploading support.
Enjoy the app and share your photos with ease! Download Share.Pho.to for free here.
We have released the Share.Pho.to app for Android iOS! If you want to share multiple photos from your Android device – quickly, easily and without registration – then the Share.Pho.to app is what you need. Get it on your mobile device and share photos on Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else, in just one click!
✔ Fast and easy sharing of multiple photos
✔ Clear interface with nothing unnecessary
✔ Easy sharing on Facebook, Twitter and elsewhere
✔ Short intuitive links to photo sets and single photos (like http://pho.to/3k53)
✔ No registration needed
✔ Unlimited photo uploads and hosting for free
✔ Remote management of photo sets.
Get Share.Pho.to for free here or scan the QR code below to download it:
PS The Share.Pho.to app for iOS is available here.