Do you know why people don’t like sharing photos online? We can name quite a few reasons for this. Some of the photo sharing sites require registration, and it can be really tedious. Other services can downsize your pictures or demand a subscription fee. Besides, managing the pictures you have uploaded is definitely not an easy as pie task.
That’s why we have come up with Share.Pho.to!
It’s so easy to use our service that you’ll get addicted to sharing your photos. In less than 10 minutes we will teach you to:
- Upload your photos quickly and easily
- Add captions to the photo set and individual photos
- Share photos in all the ways possible
- Easily manage the photo sets you have uploaded
Take a look at the rest of this post and see if you can prove us wrong 😉
These days, smart digital cameras do the work for photographers. Unlike in old times, people can easily get high resolution colored images. Shooting in color has become the norm in photography. But despite the wide usage of colored images, most people still love black and white pictures. And however strange it may seem, but up to this date, black and white pictures are still a hit! People are often surprised at the power that black and white images have.
So, what are the advantages of black and white photography?
- Sometimes, colors can be distracting and may even make the photo look complicated. It can be hard to focus on the subject because of too much color. But when it comes to black and white photography, the subject is much easier to focus on.
- Black and white keeps you focused on the actual composition and texture of the photo. It allows you to focus on shapes, light and shadows, lines and perspective. That is why some photos look definitely more convincing in black and white.
- Black and white photos have a classy and exquisite feel about them. They have an aesthetic, artistic look that is hard to produce in color. They definitely look timeless!
In the times of digital technology, most photographers prefer desaturating their images in post-processing, instead of shooting in black and white mode. Pho.to offers you lots of opportunities to turn your pictures into beautiful black and white photos. Are you interested? Then read further!
Continue reading The Power of Black and White Photography
In the time of digital technologies, point-and-shoot cameras let you take unlimited number of instant pictures almost anywhere and anytime. That is why most amateur photographers result in having a bunch of bad snapshots of themselves and family and not one fairly decent photo that is worth hanging on the wall.
In this article we’ll tell you about some сommon flaws that can ‘kill’ any portrait photo. Avoid these mistakes, and you will be able to make your photos more ‘professional-looking’.
Continue reading 7 Flaws that Kill a Portrait Photo