We couldn’t help sharing this list of Pho.to effects with those who tend to raise their camera up and capture the sky above, leaving pretty little space to the land, houses and trees.
Here’re 10 color and lighting filters to style up your sky photos:
1. Generally ‘Bokeh’ is known for blurring out-of-focus areas of an image. The ‘Light Bokeh’ effect by Pho.to mixes blur with sunbeams making it perfect for photos of sunny skies.
2. Make your photo look more professional with the ‘Vignetting’ filter. It imitates effect with clear center and fade out edges (usually achieved by means of wide-angle lens) thus attracting attention of the viewer to the center of the image.
3. ‘Soft Lilac’ veils the photo with a breeze of lilac and soft sun blinks here and there.
4. Boost sentimentality of the shot with the ‘Romantic Landscape’ effect.
5. Dusk and Dawn are equally amazing. Get a warmer copy of your photo by applying ‘Dawn Light’ filter, available in two variants: light and deep.
6. Create a stylized retro card out of your photo using ‘Vintage Card’ template.
7. The ‘Mysterious Rays’ effect will cover the image with evening light and mysterious rays.
8. Any daylight shot can be turned into the picture taken in the evening with the ‘Evening Light’ filter.
9. Unfortunately not all the cameras can cope with the moon light, but you can always get the Moon down to your photo with the ‘Moon Light’ effect.
10. The ‘Rain Drops’ template will add a Fall mood to your photo by imitating the effect of water drops on a window.
Keep experimenting, guys, for there is always a perfect picture-effect match! 😉