Did you know, that…
- 120 mln cards are sent, given or exchanged on Easter in USA.
- There is no Easter Bunny in Sweden. Instead, their kids wait for Easter Wizard to come!
- 60 000 year old decorated Ostrich eggs were found in Africa!
- Easter and Halloween are holidays that people with sweet tooth like best of all as on these days US people eat the most candies.
- People started cooking chocolate Easter eggs in early 1900s. Before that everybody used to eat ordinary chicken eggs (although painted).
- The most widespread Easter symbols are: the Cross, Eggs, Rabbits, Easter flowers (tulips and trumpet lilies), Baskets, Nests, springtime and Simnel cake.
- Households in America spend $131 on Easter each year, $14.7 billion in total.
- 76% of people eat ears on chocolate bunnies first. What about you?
- There are a lot of Easter photo frames and cards on Funny.Pho.to?
Continue reading Easter is Coming. Make Cool Greeting Cards and Learn Some Funny Facts about Easter!